Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!


I love birthdays - not the present side to things (even though I don't mind that part) but instead I love the fact that people I don't even talk to some and wish me Happy Birthday. It is a day to make you feel special and loved and it reminds me every year how many friends I actually have. Because I as in school for my birthday I didn't go anywhere with my friends so I can't post any photos from that and my birthday meal is on Saturday so I don't really have any photos celebrating my birthday. So I have decided to post photos of my presents - not to boast - but maybe to inspire some people if it's their birthday or a friends birthday coming up. I am also getting a winter coat for my birthday but I haven't found one yet so that will probably be a very belated birthday gift!

Gift Name: Lush King of Skin



Gift name: Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub




Gift name: Kodaline - In a Perfect World 

Gift name: Sims 3 Late Night

Gift name: The Amazing Spiderman 2

Gift name: The Humans - Matt Haig

gift name: Far From You - Tess Sharpe

Gift name: Hallucinations - Oliver Sacks

Gift name: The Man Who Mistook his Wife For a Hat - Oliver Sacks

Gift name: Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash

Gift name: the Little Bubble co Ginger Spiced Tart Body Wash

Gift Name: The Bobble Water Bottle

Gift name: Crazy Cat Lady Mug


No comments:

Post a Comment